Thank you for your interest in working with MEarth!
Currently there are 2 job openings:
- Environmental Stewardship Educator (Permanent)
- Environmental Stewardship Educator (Temporary to Mid-November 2021)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using MEarth’s facilities to teach K-12th grade environmental stewardship classes using the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Teaching PK-12th grade students about healthy eating and lifestyle choices by leading them through the growing and harvesting of foods from our one acre edible garden.
- Leading and/or supporting restoration projects onsite and at local natural areas.
- Supervising volunteers who support MEarth’s educational programs.
- Support and/or lead collaborative programming with guest speakers and community partners.
- Coordinating daily and weekly program logistics for summer camp.
- Contributing to lesson plan and curriculum development, as needed.
- Leading outdoor educational programming, both independently and in partnership with other staff.
- Providing additional programming, habitat maintenance, and administrative support, as needed.
- Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt, 40 hours/week
- Compensation: $20-25 per hour
- For more detail on this position click on the full job description HERE
- Please submit your resume, cover letter and references HERE (Please, no phone calls)