Join Our Board
MEarth’s mission is to educate and inspire through environmental stewardship.
We seek to inspire by example and empower others to make choices that embrace the principles of sustainability. We are committed to advancing positive change in the lives of individuals, in our local community, in our country, and around the globe.
MEarth invites interested community leaders to learn more about joining our Board of Directors.
The board leads the non-profit in the areas of organizational direction, policy, strategic planning, and fiduciary accountability.
MEarth Board Members are skilled and committed individuals who:
- Are passionate about education and environmental stewardship
- Possess skills and experience in the areas of:
- Environmental Science
- Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Agriculture and Food production
- Food, Beverage and Hospitality
- Fundraising and grant writing
- Have a desire to provide leadership and direction to the organization
The board meets once a month and each board member is asked to serve on at least one standing committee, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Executive Committee
- Fundraising and Events
- Media and Communications
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
This is a working board and therefore some reading and work outside of these meetings is often required. Directors are expected to make a three-year commitment.
Interested? We would love to learn more about you: