Ginger Orange Vinaigrette Recipe
Note: makes 1 cup of dressing
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or any other type)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar
- ¼ tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ¾ cup olive oil (or any other tasty oil)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt (for added creaminess)
- Whisk vinegar, garlic, honey, salt, and mustard together. If using, whisk in orange juice, orange zest, and ginger.
- SLOWLY stream in olive oil in a thin stream while whisking vigorously until well combined and emulsified.
- Use immediately.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator and bring back to room temperature and whisk again before using.