It’s never too early to start growing the next generation of eco-superstars! A community favorite from last year, MicroGreens invites our youngest campers to explore the magical wonders of MEarth’s bountiful summer gardens and diverse natural habitats. Sensory exploration, nature-inspired art, singing, storytelling, and introductory culinary skills will keep your MicroGreen busy and engaged!
All MicroGreens sessions present the same daily activities:
- Circle time, singing the MicroGreens theme song, bug catching, garden exploration, painting butterfly wings, making bug rocks, and nature games.
- Ratios | Under the watchful care of our experienced team, MicroGreens will thrive with a 5:1 camper to adult ratio.
- Snacks | Campers prepare a seasonal, healthy, and delicious mid-morning snack daily in our LEED-certified Classroom with ingredients from our organic garden. Food allergy information must be listed in the camper information packet (available mid-May), due from parents before the first day of camp.
- Lunch | Parents are asked to provide a zero-waste lunch daily.
- Required Skills | MicroGreens must be potty trained and ready to participate in a wonderful day of activities. Camp does not include naptime