It’s never too early to start growing the next generation of eco-superstars! A community favorite from last year, MicroGreens invites our youngest campers to explore the magical wonders of MEarth’s bountiful summer gardens and diverse natural habitats. Sensory exploration, nature-inspired art, singing, storytelling, and introductory culinary skills will keep your MicroGreen busy and engaged!
All MicroGreens sessions present the same daily activities:
- Circle time, singing the MicroGreens theme song, bug catching, garden exploration, painting butterfly wings, making bug rocks, and nature games.
- Ratios | Under the watchful care of our experienced team, MicroGreens will thrive with a 5:1 camper to adult ratio.
- Snacks | Campers prepare a seasonal, healthy, and delicious mid-morning snack daily in our LEED-certified Classroom with ingredients from our organic garden. Food allergy information must be listed in the camper information packet (available mid-May), due from parents before the first day of camp.
- Lunch | Parents are asked to provide a zero-waste lunch daily.
- Required Skills | MicroGreens must be potty trained and ready to participate in a wonderful day of activities. Camp does not include naptime
Registration will open Feburary 13, 2018. Please subscribe to our eNews to stay up to date on all of the latest happenings at MEarth!
Campers enrolling in Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade for the Fall of 2018
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 1:00pm*
*More information about AfterCare will be release with registration.
June 11–16, 2018
July 9–13, 2018
July 30–August 3, 2018