It’s never too early to start growing the next generation of eco-superstars! New for 2017, MicroGreens invites our youngest campers to explore the magical wonders of MEarth’s bountiful summer gardens and kitchens. Sensory exploration, nature-inspired art, singing, storytelling, and introductory culinary skills will keep your MicroGreen busy and engaged!
June and July MicroGreens sessions present the same daily activities:
- Circle time, singing and stories, lady bug release, bug catching, art and crafts, garden exploration, games.
- Ratios | Under the watchful care of our experienced team, MicroGreens will thrive with a 5:1 camper to adult ratio.
- Snacks | Campers prepare a seasonal, healthy, and delicious mid-morning snack daily in our LEED-certified Classroom with ingredients from our organic garden. Food allergy information must be listed in the camper information packet (available mid-May), due from parents before the first day of camp.
- Lunch | Parents are asked to provide a zero-waste lunch daily.
- Required Skills | MicroGreens must be potty trained and ready to participate in a wonderful day of activities. Camp does not include naptime.
Registration is now closed. Please check back for information regarding Summer 2018.
Campers enrolling in Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade for the Fall of 2017
Early Bird | $170*
Regular | $195*
Monday – Friday
10:00am – 1:00pm
June 12 – 16 | FULL: Waitlist ONLY
July 31 – August 4 | Waitlist ONLY