We are eternally grateful for the generosity our culinary community! Numerous chefs have donated their time, passion and creative expertise to our special events, youth classes and workshops!
- Chef James Anderson (Poke Lab; formerly, Affina)
- Chef David Baron (Casanova)
- Chef Christophe Bony (formerly, La Bicyclette, Casanova)
- Chef Brad Briske (La Balena)
- Chef John Cox (Sierra Mar)
- Chef Johnny DeVivo (Poppy Hills)
- Chef Dory Ford (Aqua Terra Culinary)
- Chef Yousef Ghaliani (formerly, The Bench)
- Chef Jason Giles (Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System)
- Chef Jamie Jarrard (Sea Stars Catering)
- Chef Brian Kearns (La Bicyclette)
- Chef Sarah LaCasse (Earthbound Farm)
- Chef Ken MacDonald (Edgar’s Restaurant – Quail Lodge and Golf Club)
- Chef Ron Mendoza (Aubergine)
- Chef Brandon Miller (Mundaka)
- Chef Kyle Odell (Carmel Belle)
- Chef Soerke Peters (Basil Seasonal Dining)
- Chef Jacob Pilarski (Big Sur Bakery)
- Chef Stephanie Priada (Manresa)
- Chef Yulanda Santos (Sierra Mar)
- Chef Ben Spungin (Coastal Luxury Management)
- Chef Cal Stamenov (Marinus)
- Chef Angela Tamura (Peppoli)
- Chef Ted Walter (Passionfish)
- Chef Tim Wood (Carmel Valley Ranch)
Special Thanks to our Founding Culinary Partner, Casanova Restaurant!
Since the early 2000s, the Executive Chef and owners of this legendary Carmel-by-the-Sea restaurant have been tremendous supporters of our programs and edible garden… Even serving our organically-grown produce in their fine eating establishment!
Every 6-weeks Casanova Chefs can be seen working alongside Carmel Middle School Ecoliteracy students in our outdoor kitchen to prepare a sustainable garden-to-table lunch! The restaurant is often a presenting culinary partner at our seasonal culinary community events, so please keep your eye out for them!