- From HWY 1 South, make a LEFT at the stoplight for Carmel Valley Road.
- At the 2nd stoplight, make a RIGHT into Carmel Middle School (please drive carefully, this is school property!).
- Follow the road around the front of the school, past the student drop-off area, and past the Bus Loading Zone signs.
- You will reach a ‘T’ in the road, go RIGHT at the ‘T.’
- Continuing down the road, you will see a wooden sign on your left for MEarth | The Hilton Bialek Habitat.
- Visitor/Volunteer parking is in the paved lot on your RIGHT, please park in any available spot (if this lot is full, please continue down the road and park near the baseball fields).
- WELCOME TO THE HABITAT!
** Visits are by appointment only + ALL visitors/volunteers must sign it at the MEarth office upon arrival **
Once you park in the lot, walk through the main gates and bear RIGHT on the dirt driveway. Walk past the shade house/greenhouse (on your right) and continue towards the portable classroom with the colorful murals. Tucked in the SW corner, you will see a light green FORA building with a big wooden deck and the MEarth ‘Office’ sign out front. Sign in here. Thank you!