MEarth’s strategic vision centers around a three-year plan to achieve the following core goals:
- To serve more of our regional community, regardless of age, with a concentrated overall environmental focus.
- To diversify our funding sources to support our programs and strengthen MEarth’s financial resources.
- To continue to develop MEarth’s identity and values, while staying true to our historic roots in Carmel Valley.
- To improve our internal operations to better serve our program participants and our community.
- To collaborate with diverse regional partners and inspirational leaders through our board of directors.
Please contact us to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org